EY (Ernst & Young) Bursary 2021 – 2022

Bursary requirements:

  • Ernst & Young, EY, is a global professional services network based in London, England. 
  • EY is a global professional services network with offices across the world. Together with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is part of the Big Four accounting firms.
  • Bursaries are given to people who the company, EY, has a strong desire to become Chartered  Accountants and an academic record that reflects their capacity to do so while also taking into  account their financial situation. The student must work for EY for the term of their training contract  in exchange for the  bursary.
  • The bursary covers tuition fees, accommodation costs, study-related material costs and meal expenses.

Must be interested in enrolling or studying the following degrees:

  • Chartered Accountancy qualification

Bursary requirements:

  • Should be a South African citizen.
  • Should have an exceptional academic record.
  • Should be studying towards the degrees mentioned above.
  • Should be studying at one of these accredited universities in South Africa: Stellenbosch University, University of Johannesburg, Rhodes University, University of Cape Town, University of Western Cape, University of Pretoria, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, UNISA, Monash, University of KZN, University of Fort Hare, University of Zululand, North West University, Institute of Accounting Science, University of Venda and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.

How to apply:

  • Applications should be completed online by clicking the Apply Here button below.

The following documentation may be required for the bursary application:

  • Certified copy of your South African ID (Less than 3 months old).
  • Documentation of why you need financial assistance, this can include parent’s pay slip and a motivational letter.
  • Acceptance letter/document from the university stating you have been accepted for the enrollment of the studies you will be pursuing.
  • Certified copy of your latest academic record for university students.
  • Certified copy of your Academic record (Grade 12 latest academic record/Grade 11 final academic record).